Anti Covid regulations and procedures19
Participation in ALL events organized by Apical requires the participant's acceptance of the following disciplinary regulations, which list Prevention and Protection Measures to Prevent the Spread from Coronavirus - Covid-19.
For this reason, the participant in Apical events:
- Ensures that it complies with the Measures for Containment of the Spread of COVID-19 as expressed
in Article 1 of Decree-Law No. 33 of May 16, 2020, and is aware of the penalties, in case of non-compliance, expressed in Article 2 of that decree;
- Is aware of Decree-Law No. 6 of Feb. 23, 2020, Article 1 (h) and (i), which
precludes access to any activity to anyone who is COVID-19 Positive and to anyone in the
last 14 days has had contact with individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 or come from areas at risk according to WHO guidance;
- in the presence of fever (over 37.5°) or other flu symptoms, is required to stay at the
own home and to call their family doctor and/or health authority;
- if he has taken a swab, to ascertain positivity or non-positivity for COVID-19, of which he still has no outcome, he has an obligation not to take part in the activity;
- agrees to submit, before the start of the activity, to a temperature check performed by the guide. If it turns out to be 37.5° or higher, he agrees not to take part in the activity.
The participant must also comply with additional disciplinary rules established by Apical:
- obligation to wear a mask, if it is not possible to respect the minimum distance of 1 meter from other participants, and to have an alcohol-based sanitizing gel with them at all times for use where necessary.
- No hugs and handshakes.
- Respecting the minimum distance of 1 meter between each participant.
- Prohibition of mixed use of bottles and glasses.
- obligation to inform the Guide immediately in case of any malaise or symptom
flu should occur during the hike.
By accepting the regulations, the participant declares that he/she has been fully informed by Apical regarding the anti Covid procedures to be followed and formally releases and indemnifies Apical from any liability of any title and/or kind and/or nature and/or effectiveness, arising from the participant's violation of the requirements contained in the "anti Covid regulations and procedures" mentioned above.